SM▪export offers to its customers:
- International Experience.
- Highly-qualified staff.
- A single interlocutor – Single Responsibility.
- Comprehensive commercial and financial solution.
- Training for users – medical and operational.
- Training of maintenance staff.
- Guarantee and after-sales service.
- Development and settling of a local Technical Assistance.
SM▪export has professionals with recognized and diversified experience in the health sector, having been involved in projects spread over different geographies and cultures: South and Central America, the Caribbean, Sub-Saharan Africa, North Africa, the Middle East as well as countries in Eastern Europe and Asia.
SM▪export brings an extra to its customers, seeking for the financial solution needed for the project and adapted to the characteristics of each country and customer.
- Effective and innovative responses.
- Planning and design.
- Tailor-made projects in accordance with the individual needs of each customer.
- Closeness, involvement, dedication and direct support.
- Exclusive or customized projects.
- Technical advice for PPS and PPP projects in the health sector.
SM▪export is the trusted advisor to those clients who wish to put place a state-of-art facility or to improve the efficiency of their existing one. In such cases the following services can be provided:
- Design adapted to the technologies that are particular to each project, client and country.
- Independent advice (working with all internationally recognised brands).
- Latest technologies solutions specialists.
Commercial and financial advice
SM▪export works together with its customers to find the financial solution best suited to their characteristics.
SM▪export guarantees to its customers the correct operation of their equipment, carrying out the following activities:
- Procurement and logistics management at source.
- Distribution of equipment to its final destination.
- Assembly, installation and commissioning of equipment.
- Education and training for both end-users and maintenance staff.
- Technical assistance and support during the warranty period.
- Setting-up of local Technical Assistance.